Premium quality Maca Powder - The Incan Superfood. Certified Organic means maximum nutritional value. 550mg in a convenient vegecap capsule.
The Inca Superfood. Contains numerous minerals, vitamins, 18 amino acids, essential fatty acids, and sterols. Certified Organic.
Maca is traditionally grown in the Pruvan and Bolivian Andes at altitudes of approximately 3750-4350m. It grows well only in very cold climates with relatively poor soil.
Maca root contains significant amounts of amino acids, complex carbohydrates, Vitamins B1, B2, C, E and minerals including calcium, phosphorous, zinc, magnesium and iron.
- The ONLY Certified Organic Maca in capsules (Non-irradiated & chemical free)
- VEGEcapsules (no bovine gelatine - suitable for vegetarians)
- Certified Organic GUARANTEES no pesticides, no herbicides, and maximum mineral/vitamin content.
- Most importantly are NON IRRADIATED, as this contravenes the organic convention. This common packaging procedure can diminish product quality by 30-60% - carefully temperature controlled processing prevents oxidisation and rancidity, especially of heat sensitive vitamins & EFA's, which explains the pale colour & sweet taste (vs. 'toasted' and bitter)
- Compare the 2 year use-by date to other brands - you wouldn't keep flour in the pantry for 4 years! The product is milled-to-order, then airfreighted (vs. seafreight) to maximize freshness and potency, and minimize exposure to heat, light, bacteria and other deteriorating factors.
- The capsules are made of vegetable cellulose, NOT bovine gelatine (derived from cows) like all other brands. Therefore Maca Power® is the only 'Vegetarian/Vegan-friendly' Maca capsule AND safe for anyone concerned about transmission of Mad Cow's Disease (CJD)
Write Your Own Review