FREE - a Full Circle Wherever Water (Lemon Water On-The-Go) Glass Drinking Bottle Valued at $25.00 (See Images for details. No Blue available sorry).
Check out this month's giveaway draw details - See Info Here
Since 2005, I've seen products come and go. I've also seen a number of quality products rise to great sales heights in a short period of time to then level out and remain a constant favorite for Aussie shoppers. Some of the juicers and a few of the dehydrators come to mind immediately. From this experience, I can tell you now that the ALPS range is here to stay and has had the quickest rise in sales I've ever witnessed. It is a quality unit and it shows that people are sick of poor quality tap water. The range is well manufactured and the contents of the filter mediums are consistent and effective. Buy an Alps unit with confidence.
The ALPS range is fast becoming Australia's favourite in-house water filter. Affordable, manageable and a good looking unit that will look great in any kitchen or office. From a well-established Australian distributor, components and assistance is readily available. Don't wait any longer - get one today and notice the difference.
Your new 12-litre Alps Water Filtration System arrives ready to go and contains all the components required for it to operate and for you to receive the best quality water for you and your family.
With the increased use of chemicals by water corporations as well as the rise in pollutants in the supply, the best time to get yourself and your family a healthier water supply at home is right now. ALPS has a proven track record and this affordable unit will provide your home with water that is tastier, healthier and fresher than before.
The ALPS is also available in an 18-Litre version with a glass recepticle.
Contaminated water is real - every year in Australia there are violations to the Safe Drinking Water Act - involving over 20% of water treatment facilities - so the more you know about your water, the better you can protect yourself and your family.
According to the Australian Drinking Water Guidelines, "drinking water should ideally be clear, colourless and well aerated with no unpalatable taste or odours. It should contain no suspended matter, harmful chemical substances or pathogenic micro-organisms". Despite these guidelines, our water supplies come to us at the point of consumption with many undesirable qualities.
Your new Alps Water Filter arrives ready to go and contains all the components required for it to operate. With the increased use of chemicals by water corporations as well as the rise in pollutants in the supply, the best time to get yourself and your family a healthier water supply at home is right now. ALPS has a proven track record and this affordable unit will provide your home with water that is tastier, healthier and fresher than before.
Some of the contaminants an ALPS water filtration system can remove:
Aluminium - there are clear links between aluminium and Alzheimers Disease. Aluminium also raises the acidity of water.
Bacteria & Protozoa - examples include E.Coli, Coliforms, Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
Cadmium - accumulates in the body over a long period and may cause stomach cramps, kidney or liver damage.
Chrlorine - used for the treatment of water supplies to eliminate many waterborne diseases.
Fluroride - the addition of fluoride to municipal water is banned in many nations but not Australia. Linked to many long-term health defects such as compromised thyroid and immune system degeneration. In high doses, it is lethal.
Lead - lead contiminated water poses a serious health risk to all ages, including learning difficulties, behavioural problems, mental and physical retardation, hypertension, strokes and heart disease.
Mercury - can cause ulcers, skin irritations, dental problems, internal bleeding, liver and kidney damage.
Nitrate - linked to the use of fertilisers and/or sewage contamination, Nitrate reacts with other chemicals & forms Nitrite within the digestive tract. It can then go on to form carcinogens.
Organic chemicals – Many of these originate from pesticides, weed killers, commercial & domestic waste.
Pharmaceuticals – Include pharmaceutical drugs, ingredients in cosmetics, food supplements, other personal care products associated with recycled water and many other chemicals we may not be aware of.
Why drink ALPS filtered water?
• Less bloating due to removal of contaminants
• Increased bodily hydration due to micro-clustering of the water molecules
• Increased energy levels
• Better skin complexion
• Less stress and fatigue
• Better sleep
• Improved mental clarity and concentration
• Healthier digestion
• Improved circulation
These consumables come with the unit but can be purchased separately when required:
Ceramic Dome (replace every 6-9 months)
Mineral Stones (replace every 12-18 months)
Filter Cartridge (replace every 6-9 months)
Time frame for replacement will depend on quantity and the quality of water put through the unit.
You may also like to have a look at the Prill Beads - these are an optional addition to take your water to the next level of quality. They are a one-time only purchase and will last a life time. You can read more about the Prill Beads right here.
ALPS is a natural gravity fed water filtration system that is designed to remove all types of contaminants in tap water via a ten stage filtration process.
Lab tests conducted by Cairns Regional Council showed almost no detectable sodium fluoride levels, or any other harmful/dangerous chemicals. The ALPS water filter represents a natural, simple, easily maintained and cost effective apparatus, that will provide you with a consistent supply of clean and healthy drinking water, essential for general health, longevity and quality of life.
Assembly is simple along with a straight forward maintenance routine. All parts and components are inexpensive and readily available. Usually, domes and cartridges are replaced every 6 - 9 months, depending on your tap water quality and quantity used. Mineral stones are generally replaced every 12 - 18 months.
ALPS water samples were analysed by Cairns Regional Council, Water and Waste Laboratory Services - 38 MacNamarra Street (P.O Box 359, Cairns QLD 4870), whereby a formal certificate of analysis was supplied in accordance with NATA's accreditation requirements, verifying the efficiency of the ALPS water filtration system.
THE ALPS WATER FILTER IS DESIGNED TO REMOVE ALL KINDS OF CONTAMINANTS IN YOUR DRINKING WATER VIA THE FOLLOWING 10 STEPS.
1. Dome Ceramic Filter with silver particle (0.2 micron): Purifies water from rust, dust, sand, silt and bacteria such as cholera, typhoid and coliforms. NSF APPROVED.
2. Silver Activated Carbon (1st layer of cartridge): Carbon adsorbs chemicals and traps dirt, rust, silt, chemicals and chlorine.
3. Zeolite (2nd layer of cartridge): Zeolite softens water and has a strong affinity for heavy metals and adsorption of harmful elements, including fluoride.
4. Silica Sand (3rd layer of cartridge): Silica promotes healthy bone, connective tissue and helps prevent premature aging, cardiovascular and Alzheimer's disease and keeps water cool and fresh.
5. Mineral Sand (4th layer of cartridge): Mineral sand replenishes minerals lost during the purification process.
6. Ion Exchange Resin (5th layer of cartridge): This process traps fluoride atoms and neutralises them.
7. Far Infra-Red Ceramic Balls (6th layer of cartridge): These help to soften filtered water and raise the pH level to around 7.5 - 8.0.
8-9 Mineral Stones with nano silver particles keep the water fresh, alkaline, mineralised, bacteria and virus free.
10. Magnetic Water Faucet: The magnet helps to restore the water's natural energy and balance and also micro clusters the water for optimal hydration.
Unit dimensions - Height 635mm, Width 320mm, Depth 360mm.
Drinking fresh, clean, chemical-free, structured and alkalised water from the ALPS Water Filtration System provides you with a great deal of benefits. Firstly, the water tastes great. Even properties supplied with rain water can benefit from ALPS as the water still needs to sit in tanks and travel through pipes to get to your tap. ALPS will take away that plastic or rusty taste you can encounter with tank water.
Bloating from water contaminants is reduced, energy increased, skin complexion improves, better sleep, improved mental clarity and concentration along with improved digestion and circulation are all positive benefits of drinking filtered water generated from the ALPS Water Filtration System.
It is one of the best investments my household has made lately. We have tank water but the taste has dramatically improved since using the ALPS. Get yours today.
ALPS units are manufactured in Korea. Your ALPS Water Filter comes with a 12-Month warranty on all structural parts (container) and 30-days for all filter cartridges (dome, six-stage) and tap fittings. In the unlikely event that you do encounter any problems, please call Sprout on 1300793070.
How To Set-up and Prepare your New ALPS Water Filter:
How To Set-up and Prepare your New ALPS Water Filter:
ALPS WATER FILTERS WARRANTY INFORMATION
Your ALPS water filter comes with a 12 month warranty on all structural parts (container) and 30 days for all filter cartridges (dome, six stage) and tap fittings.
The warranty covers you for all manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials.
Please prep your ALPS Water Filter unit correctly as per the supplied instructions.
ALPS water filters will not be responsible for damages or failures that occur as a result of improper assembly, adjustment or failure to operate the product correctly as detailed.
This warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, freight damage and alterations or repairs not made by ALPS.
**DO NOT OVERFILL THE BOTTOM WATER COLLECTION TANK. (Please refer to the Structure and Parts List).
This warranty covers the product for home/domestic use only, not commercial or rental use.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and we recommend that the original receipt be kept with original paper work (ie. assembly instructions).
In the unlikely event that you encounter any problems with your ALPS system, please call Sprout on 1300793070.
Some great reasons for using a water filter at home:
1. Bottled water does not offer a viable alternative to tap water.
2. Municipal water treatment facilities cannot always control for the outbreak of dangerous bacterial contaminants in tap water
3. The only way to ensure pure, contaminant-free drinking water is through the use of a point-of-use filtration system
4. Several types of cancer can be attributed to the presence of toxic materials in drinking water
5. Clean, healthy drinking water is essential to a child's proper mental and physical development
6. Water filters provide better tasting and better smelling water by removing chlorine and contaminants
7. Countertop filters result in better water and cost less than bottled water
8. Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health
9. The chlorine in showering water has harsh, drying effects on skin and hair and can cause rashes and other skin irritations when absorbed by the skin
10. Chemicals in showering water vaporise at a much faster rate than the actual water itself and this leads to a high concentration of chemicals in the shower steam than in the water itself
Sprout has a wide range of inexpensive and quality water filtration units or systems available for your home use. Easy to fit, easy to use and the benefits will be felt by you and your family in no time.
Ease of Use
Quality of Item
Just wanted to give some feedback on the water system.
The water is so good it’s like a symphony going off in your mouth and the unit itself is a work of art - the rocks and the colored filters and the dome filter.
Like having an aquarium in the kitchen sans the goldfish.
John. (Posted on 3/07/2015)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $34.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $41.95